Ban Appeal

Domaslova

IGN ( Domaslova )

Why?
Because of a hack client.

What were you doing?
Was flying around the server

Are you guilty? Explain.
Yeah i am guilty. I didn't know that I was playing in Gladius, there was an anarchy server i recently joined which has no rules including hacks and everyone is using one thats why I used one too. I'm dumb for not realizing i joined Gladius instead of that anarchy server and started flying around the server having 0 idea that I'm in the wrong server
chief
Owner

So you admit to using a hacked client, but your argument is you "clicked the wrong server?"

Even if you did somehow join the wrong server, where you were in-game and who was playing at the time didn't make it clear? You're really saying you had no idea you joined the wrong game?

I'm willing to lift the ban, but don't lie.
Chief🗡
Domaslova

Well I always play solo that's why I don't know the other players username
chief
Owner

Domaslova wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:44 pm Well I always play solo that's why I don't know the other players username
.-. I just don't find it believeable you logged into the wrong server, with totally different items, homes, bases, MAP and you're sticking to the story you didn't notice...
Chief🗡
Domaslova

I have no items in Gladius because I just died and left the server because I cant be asked to get them and I have something more important to do and I also have no items in that anarchy server because the server just started and i just joined
chief
Owner

Domaslova wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:48 pm I have no items in Gladius because I just died and left the server because I cant be asked to get them and I have something more important to do and I also have no items in that anarchy server because the server just started and i just joined
A little sus. Your ban will stand unless someone else thinks i'm off base here. I've never joined a server and thought it was a different server long enough to play and hack on lol
Chief🗡
Kasmora

Hi, Domas! I'm the admin who banned you last night. Take a look at this video for me:

After bunnyhopping around this forest, you typed /spawn and were greeted with our orange floating text "GLADIUS". You then ran out of spawn toward the lavacast with "GLADIUS" carved into the top of it (sadly not captured in this video.) This video clip does NOT capture the multiple other hacks I observed before typing the command to ban you for 7 days, like xray/chestESP, jesus-walking on water, and reach hacks.

Now that we have established you lied about not knowing what server you were playing on:

I'm a nice guy. And since you asked nicely and feel bad enough to put in an appeal, I'm willing to give you another shot, and unban you today. However, you need to know that staff will be watching you like a hawk, and we do not show up on the playerlist when you press tab. We are always watching. If I even suspect that you have turned your client on again, you'll be gone permanently, not for 7 days this time.

See you soon, Domaslova. ;)
chief
Owner

Kasmora wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:05 pm Hi, Domas! I'm the admin who banned you last night. Take a look at this video for me:

After bunnyhopping around this forest, you typed /spawn and were greeted with our orange floating text "GLADIUS". You then ran out of spawn toward the lavacast with "GLADIUS" carved into the top of it (sadly not captured in this video.) This video clip does NOT capture the multiple other hacks I observed before typing the command to ban you for 7 days, like xray/chestESP, jesus-walking on water, and reach hacks.

Now that we have established you lied about not knowing what server you were playing on:

I'm a nice guy. And since you asked nicely and feel bad enough to put in an appeal, I'm willing to give you another shot, and unban you today. However, you need to know that staff will be watching you like a hawk, and we do not show up on the playerlist when you press tab. We are always watching. If I even suspect that you have turned your client on again, you'll be gone permanently, not for 7 days this time.

See you soon, Domaslova. ;)
Brother you even went to spawn. You still insist you didn't know what server you were on?
Chief🗡
cjwaffles

i think we should give this guy a secon shot. with everything going on in the world i think we need to learn to forgive and love each other more than anything. it is easy for us to assume malice on his part, but whats really brave is forgiving thy neighbor for shooting big cums in ur wife's pussy. maybe the real victory is the biracial stepchildren we raised along the way. #my wifes son #free palestine #the needle drop in the aeroplane over the sea
  • Information